Sustainable Economics Curriculum: A Supplementary Curriculum for High School Economics Courses - Cener for Economic Conversion
A supplementary curriculum for high school economics courses. Topics include:
• What is Economics
• Economic Systems
• The Market System and Consumer Culture
• Products, the Environment and consumerism
• Business Practices and Competition
• Measuring Economic Success
• Trade and the Global Economy
This curriculum originated in the early 1990s when a group of seven economics teachers from around the San Francisco Bay Area joined with the Center for Economic Conversion to develop a curriculum that would make economics interesting and relevant to teachers and students alike. The curriculum has since been revised and updated in 1994, 1998 and 1999.
Web Pages Used
No comments have been posted yet. You could be first!
Please login to post a comment.